A step-by-step walkthrough of adding the Agero integration in Traxero
Connecting Your Agero Account in Traxero:
- Log into your TowMagic account and go to Settings in the bottom left menu.
- Select Admin Portal and enter your admin username and password.
- Click on Contractor Accounts and then the Add New button on the top right.
- Select the Agero + Swoop logo and enter the required fields.
- More detailed instructions can be found here.
- Once the integration is successful, you'll see the below screen, showing the ID is active and connected:
Billing in Swoop:
- Once the Beacon integration is confirmed, you'll receive a separate email asking you to set up your Swoop billing account.
- Follow the prompts from that email.
- Jobs that are labeled Agero (Swoop), will need to be invoiced through the Swoop platform. You cannot bill these jobs directly through Beacon.
- You'll be paid weekly via your Paymode direct deposit account.
- Watch this video to see how simple billing on Swoop is:
If you have any questions, please reach out to the Provider Advocate Group by submitting a ticket or live chatting with an agent, both available at info.agero.com/network.