A step-by-step walkthrough of adding the Agero (Swoop) integration in Towbook
Connecting Your Agero + Swoop Account in Towbook:
- Log into your Towbook account.
- Click on the Accounts tab and select the Agero (Swoop) option.
- Click the green Connect with Swoop button, and then follow the prompts to connect to the Swoop platform.
- Once the integration is successful, you'll see the below screen:
Note: You will need to call back into Swoop directly for GOA's and customer cancels via 847-796-6763. You'll also see this callback number option within the job details.
Billing in Swoop:
- Once the Towbook integration is confirmed, you'll receive a separate email asking you to set up your Swoop billing account.
- Jobs that are labeled Agero (Swoop), need to be invoiced through the Swoop platform. You cannot bill these jobs directly through Towbook, nor on AgeroSupport.
- You'll be paid weekly via the same Paymode direct deposit account you use for your main Agero jobs.
- Watch this video to see how simple billing on Swoop is: