You’ll use AgeroSupport.com to accept our Terms & Conditions, add or remove employees for our Background Check process, and view checks, if desired.
To set up your AgeroSupport account:
- Go to AgeroSupport.com and click on the New User? Click Here link.
- Enter your unique Service Provider Vendor ID (provided to you in your welcome email).
- Enter your Federal Tax ID or Employer Identification Number (EIN). Be sure to omit any dashes.
- Click Submit, this will take you to the next screen to create your login name, password, and security question.
- Create your unique login name and password. Your password will need to be at least six digits.
To add or remove employees to your account for background check purposes (you will still need to add these individuals to Swoop for dispatching):
- Navigate to the Scorecard section of AgeroSupport using the top navigation bar.
- Scroll down to the “Add a Driver” or “Remove a Driver” buttons on the left hand side of the screen.
- Follow the prompts, then submit.
New drivers added to your team will receive an automated email from our background check partner, Checkr. Please have your drivers submit information to Checkr as outlined in the email.
Need Assistance? Chat with us. Our Provider Advocate Group can be reached via the blue chat bubble on AgeroSupport.com or at https://info.agero.com/network.